Welcome to the
cdd and cddplus Homepage
Last update: July 12, 2018
- Currently, the C-library version cddlib of cdd packages is the only one being updated,
while standalone codes cdd and cddplus are still useful.
To know what cdd, cddplus and cddlib are, please read
cddlib readme and
- Manuals (html version):
- cdd/cdd+ manual
- cddlib manual
- Get source codes:
- cddlib package is available only from GitHub
. The older packages (up to cddlib-094i) can be found in cdd directory
- cdd package cdd-061a.tar.gz
- cddplus package cdd+-077a.tar.gz (to be compled with g++ 4.1. With more recent g++, try patch). With g++ 3.1, use cdd+-077.tar.gz
- To know the implementation:
- ``The double description revisited''
gzipped ps file
- To learn the fundamental concepts of Convex Hull, Vornonoi, Delaunay, etc.:
- ``Polyhedral Computation FAQ''
- Links to cdd/cdd+/cddlib users
Illustration of Double Description Method of Motzkin et al.
This page is written by Komei Fukuda (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology)
[ homepage ]
[ e-mail ]